Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thing 23- the end

Well I 've made it to the end. Some exercises were difficult and required some time and thinking but others were very fun to work on. Such as- the avatar, discovering Youtube and Librarything. I found that some of the "things" will benefit the library when assisting customers. Some of the exercises and discoveries could have been worded or explained a little better for everyone to understand. I would love the opportunity to participate in another discovery program. I know have to some how keep up with the changing in the world especially when I have to young children who already the know the computer better then I did at their age and they are only 6. This was a great experience and I know a little more than I did before I started this program.

No comments: