Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Thing 14

OK, my brain is still on vacation (its taking me longer then usual to get back into the swing of things) even if I have returned to work. I am still navigating through the "Discover Technorati" thing but what I have found in placing "learning 2.0" in the search field is that many libraries are participating in the '23 Things'. You will find many blogs refering to 'thing 4' or 'week 5'. Its interesting how popular this has become. Though it does not suprise me after doing the discovery exercise #2 what are the favorite searches or popular blogs.

2 comments:

JimD said...

You're well past halfway through the program - and we still have over a month to go. Thanks for participating and hang in there. You're in the home stretch now!

avidtraveler said...

TAG...YOU'RE IT!

You've been tagged! Just click on my link above to learn the rules of the game and read a bit about me. Then pass the fun along!