Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Week 3, Thing 7

Technology is nice to have, sometimes to 'hi-tech' for me. I just can't see spending a large amount of money on items like the iphone or a new gaming system. I know how to navigate a computer or use my cell phone but sometimes I think people go overboard with these things. I know my children who are now 6 will be able to work the computer better than I can soon. Anyway on thing that I do find useful with technology is my cell phone. I can take pictures of a moment (especially if I forgot my camera) that I may want to keep. I then take the memory card and place it in my picture printer and print the pic. I can even email the pic to myself and save it to a disc or my computer so that I can send it to family and friends. I think that is a pretty cool feature on my phone.

No comments: